Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Posting fever!

This is a crazy amount of posting for me in one month. So what is up with me? I'm fighting a bad tooth that hasn't let me sleep right in a week so I am quite tired and spacey. My memorial day weekend was mostly about the WoW. World of Warcraft for those that don't know or as I sometimes call it Assemble Nerds Happy Time Convocation. My half crazed Dwarf Rogue Blakstabbath has gotten over the dreaded 40 - 50 hump and I can almost smell the good eatin ahead. We ran around in Molten Core last night. Much fiery stuff was killed and fun was had. The best part is I found a bunch of Iowa folk to play with and it warms me cockles. I just get along best with Iowa people, its some kind of strange cultural thing. Maybe its something to do with corn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sus said...

You're as funny as they come, punkin!!! Love you!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home